How to increase internet speed
Windows reserves 20% of your bandwidth for services like updates or spyware checks. If you would like to break this reserve,
Do the following simple steps:
1. Click [Windows] + [R] and type ' gpedit.msc ' in the Run window.
2. Under Computer Configuration expand the Administrative Templates.
3. Go to Network and click the "QoS Packet Scheduler" tab.
4. Double-click on "Limit Reservable Bandwidth" and enable it.
5. Finally change the Bandwidth limit to 0% and click Apply.
6. Reboot your computer and enjoy.
Its work for and my friends too , and if it works please comment below